Sunday, September 24, 2006

Proof that I'm a horrible blogger

I apologize now for not updating this for... about a month and a half. I write down what's been going on, but the internet has only recently started working for more than 7 minutes at a time. So over the next few days, I'll post the things I've been writing, and it might not be chronological but at least y'all will know what I'm up to, and I'll remember - since I have the memory approximately of a goldfish.

I'll just say this now: I am so happy. This is where I want to be, where I belong, and where I know I need to be. I've missed people and certain aspects of Toronto, but I haven't doubted my decision for a moment.
I'm living it up, I promise.

2 comments:

Mike said...

shanah tovah!

looking forward to hearing all about your "musings" in israel.

i'm working on possibly coming during winter break at some point, i'll keep you posted if i find myself coming your way. :)

enjoy the holy land!!!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Laggin Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Search HD Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them @ Alarming Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]